Ellen stays on top of her game through ongoing industry related educational classes, reading current publications and a variety of work experience/settings.
- National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO)
- Golden Circle (NAPO)
- Northern Westchester Business Network (Emeritus)
- NYS Master Gardener (Emeritus)
Ellen specializes in:
- Downsizing, relocation and staging
- Paper management, filing systems and bookkeeping
- Optimizing efficiency
- Residential decluttering and space organizing
The goal of Simply Organized is to reduce stress and clutter resulting in restoring calm and order. From attic to basement and from closet to filing cabinet, Ellen will organize your space to fit your lifestyle.
In addition to her roll up the sleeves organizing and consulting, Ellen is the facilitator for the St. Paul’s Church Thrift Shop which is truly a symbiotic relationship for a Professional Organizer. She has a focused eye, sense of humor and contagious energy which can transform even the most disorganized spaces. Her strong network of business professionals brings the convenience of additional related services to the table.